Abigail is frequently dismayed by the world around her. Many times, the only way she can adequately express her dismay is with a sudden, sharp intake of breath, loaded with shock. If you’re having trouble imagining this, Pinkie Pie is here to offer you an example of what such a gasp sounds like:
Abigail’s gasp is actually loaded with more indignation than that, but you get the idea.
Here is an abbreviated list of recent reasons Abigail has given for why she gasped so:
- Gabe declaring that Mickey Mouse’s dog was “not Pluto.”
- Something she had trouble articulating, related to rainbows.
- Gabe rubbing a dry paintbrush on a book.
- The man on the TV “skateboarding well.”
- Gabe touching a rubber band.
- Gabe pushing a button on his toy.
- Gabe tossing aside the book she just gave him, which he had specifically asked her not to give to him.
- “Never mind.”